When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Maypole Grove Care Home
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (Options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available)
Shifts: Night Shifts (8pm – 8am)
Typical full time shift includes working 2 weekends in 4, and a rolling rota looking like the below:
- 1st week - 3 nights on shift (out of 7)
- 2nd week - 4 nights of shift (out of 7)
- 3rd week – 3 days of shifts (out of 7)
- 4th week – 4 days on shift (out of 7)
£15.05 with an Incremental Pay Scheme
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
Maypole Grove is a specialist nurse-led home for adults with complex needs located in Kings Heath, Birmingham.
At Maypole Grove, we build our care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, fulﬁlled lives. Making every day better is about achieving the best possible outcomes for those we care for, so we identify goals and outcomes together with individuals, families and professionals.
Maypole Grove is CQC rated who said our people are trained and supported “People had access to healthcare services where required and there was an emphasis placed on health promotion. People were supported by staff who had received training and supervision.”
As we are committed to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this Home is 4 Support Workers to every Nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
• £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• 5.6 weeks holiday
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
• Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
• Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
• Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
• *Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
What do we ask of you?
• You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
• You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
• You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
• You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
with an Incremental Pay Scheme