Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN RNLD
Major Healthcare are looking for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) to provide holistic, person centred care to our clients. We have specialist Mental Health work available for RMN / RNLDs in a variety of settings including local Secure, Personality Disorder and Psychiatric Intensive Care Units, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Hospitals & Prisons.
You will play a pivotal role in the nursing care of patients with complex mental health needs.
Pay rates for specialist Mental Health Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) from £18 - £30 with weekly pay.
Minimum requirements to work with Major Healthcare as a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ):
- Right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Major Healthcare as a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ):
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Holiday Leave
- FREE Training*
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Major Healthcare services is a growing division with a variety of opportunities for career progressionMajor Healthcare is a national company with branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required unless you are on the update service
£18.00 - £30.00 per hour