Lacking reward in your current role?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We are seeking a dynamic and caring individual to become Registered Manager in our Grange Court service.
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14.
Position: Registered Manager.
Hours: 37.5 per week typically Mon-Fri, however will include weekend, evening and on calls according to the needs of the service.
Salary: Annual salary will be in the range of £27,000 – £31,000 (upon successful registration with CQC) and pension.
Achieve together are currently looking for a Registered Manager to join our team.
Please click the link above to find out more about this service or, if you are viewing via a Job Board, click Apply to find out all about us.
- Registration as the manager with the relevant regulator (CQC), complying with all relevant legislation and standards. Including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated essential standards of quality and safety.
- To enable the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, to maximise their potential ability, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. Working in accordance with Achieve together ethos and organisational objectives.
- Leadership and management of the staff team to ensure a high quality service is maintained.
- To comply with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 as are applicable to the people we support provided for at the home, and to support the staff team to prepare for internal and external inspections of the home as required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- To work in line with and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for that of yourself and your staff team.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
- Experience within the Autism Specialist, Learning Disability, or Mental Health sector.
- An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
- Experience in managing and developing a staff team.
- Hold a current driving licence and have own vehicle.
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
- Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
- Excellent administration and IT skills.
We are not an agency - you will be working for Achieve together as part of our amazing team, and will benefit from our in-house learning and development opportunities right throughout your career. You'll work at one service, not driving from client to client, so you'll form a close bond with the people you support and your colleagues (and be paid for your entire day's work).
What we offer in return
- Annual salary will be in the range of £27,000 – £31,000 (upon successful registration with CQC) and pension.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- Fully paid training and DBS check.
- A pension scheme.
- Online discount scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
About Achieve together
We are a leading provider of care and support for people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, dementia, hearing impairment, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy.
The people we support live in homely, family-like residences, and are encouraged to participate fully in the local community.
Achieve together is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Does this sound like something you could do? Apply now!
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Paid Holidays