Registered Manager (RGN or RMN) – Tottington, Bury – up to £35.5k pa
Sunny Bank PRS Limited (Psychiatric Rehabilitation Service) now has a unique career opportunity for a Registered Manager, managing our service based at Tottington, Bury. We are looking to recruit either a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse (RGN) to the position of Registered Manager, to work as part of a team ensuring the smooth running of the residential care home (21 beds) as well as supported living service (11 tenants).
This is a full-time permanent position and it’s a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently employed as an RMN or RGN but wants to develop their managerial and leadership skills whilst still retaining their passion for mental health and rehabilitation within residential and community care.
It is our belief that our passion, and a commitment to excellence has been the key to our success over the years, and we have demonstrated this, time and time again at Sunny Bank. Because of our dedication and hard work, we are in the top 4% of national care providers in England and are rated by CQC as being “Outstanding”. Our ability to provide care and support for clients with medium to long-term mental health needs, and provide client-centred services from a committed and consistent staff team, is what makes Sunny Bank such a special place to work.
As the role holder, you will be working alongside the Directors (RMN & O.T) and Deputy (RGN) daily. If you are an RMN, or RGN looking to develop your career with a forward thinking, innovative company like Sunny Bank then we'd love to have a chat with you. We want to know all about your values, your personal and career goals and explore the possibility of helping you to accomplish these.
Benefits / Package
· Up to 35,500pa based on experience and on completion of induction/any necessary training)
· 25 days holiday plus paid bank holidays
· Employer funded workplace pension scheme (Auto enrolled)
· Car mileage rate of 0.45p per mile
· Paid on call rate
If you're passionate about your clinical and managerial work then you'll be pleased to know that as the Service Manager, you won't be giving up these skills. You will be:-
· Inducting staff and ongoing training, and maintaining own CPD.
· Supervising/supporting staff wellbeing.
· Assessing referrals to the service.
· Managing and guiding clients’ mental and physical care.
· Formulating, implementing and reviewing care plans, risk assessments and individual client programmes.
· Formulating and reviewing service/client outcomes, policies and procedures.
· Liaising with outside parties (including health and social care services and community organisations).
· R.M.N or RGN, and maintenance on the NMC Register
· A clear, Enhanced DBS Check
· Full driving licence with full use of a car and is prepared to use it within the course of their work, which will include transporting clients.
· Ideally lives no more than 30 minutes driving distance from Sunny Bank in Bury (due to on-call requirements)
If you have any questions or would like some further information on the role of Registered Manager, please call either Mary Freeman, Laraine Colbran or Claire Hand on 01204 883621.