POSITION: Registered Manager
SALARY: £27,000 - £30,000
BENEFITS: Company Pension
HOURS: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
LOCATION: London, NW4 4AU
Our client is a domiciliary care agency based in Hendon that provides care services to adults over the age of 18 in North West London.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Registered Manager. The company is looking for someone that is experienced with ideally a minimum of three years within a Registered Manager's role. The individual will need to be a team player with strong organisational skills. An NVQ level 4/5 in Health & Social Care and driving license is essential.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- CQC Registered Manager for Rivendell Care.
- To ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home.
- To manage and deploy teams of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults.
- To ensure consistent application of the company’s policies, procedures and approved practice and to
promote the aims of Rivendell Care.
- To ensure all statutory obligations are fully met.
- To ensure that Rivendell Care’s supervision and appraisal policy is implemented for all staff including supervision and appraisal.
- To ensure that scheduling is carried out efficiently enabling Care Staff to spend the allocated care time with each service user.
- To ensure that the Company recruitment procedure is adhered to.
- To ensure that all care staff successfully undergoes all training required to meet the CQC Fundamental Standards, and completion of the Care Certificate prior to probation signoff.
- To ensure that all staff are capable and confident to carry out their roles by identifying development and training needs. To source and recommend training programmes to meet these needs. To participate in the provision of such training.
- To conduct care needs assessment and health and safety risk assessments as required under the CQC Fundamental Standards.
- To ensure that appropriate records of assessments are maintained and that actions required mitigating risk are carried out.
- To be responsible for the Health and Safety of staff and service users by ensuring that any company Health and Safety policies and procedures are applied at all times, ensuring a safe working environment.
- To ensure that service user reviews are carried out and recorded in line with the requirements of the CQC Fundamental Standards and the Local Authority.
- To ensure the effective management of complaints, compliments and comments, including remedial action and record keeping.
- To attend and participate in Local Authority meetings as appropriate.
- To ensure that Company policies and procedures relating to equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice are applied at all times in the management and delivery of the service.
- To help develop and grow the business
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
•Be caring and approachable
•Be ambitious and motivated
•Have effective communication and management skills
•Possess strong leadership skills and be able to resolving problems
•Be able to multitask and make smart decisions, sometime under pressure
•Be able to delegating responsibilities
•Possess excellent conflict management skills
•Build relationships with colleagues and clients
It is essential to have the following:
•Strong knowledge of compliance
•NVQ Level 4/5
•Experience within the role
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Registered Manager, Care Manager, Manager, Domiciliary Care, Health and Social Care, Medical Vacancies, Care Vacancies, Domiciliary, Registered, Support Worker, Manager, Deputy Manger