Are you an experienced Registered Manager looking for a new challenge?
Based in the heart of Rotherham, this 38x bed residence supports individuals with dementia, nursing and residential needs. We take pride in our service and we are looking for a dedicated professional to come in and be our new Registered Manager who leads from the front.
- Well established company
- Competitive salary +staff benefits
- Freedom to independently run your home & the team supporting you
- To step into a well established service to support the needs of elderly residents with nursing, dementia and residential needs
- The recruitment of staff and maintaining the service to the very best standard as seen by the company
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the team
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
What is required?
- NVQ Level 3 in social care at the minimum
- MUST have at least 3 years experience as a manager
- Experience working within a nursing background or working within care homes for elderly residents
- Experience with CQC inspections / regulations / standards
If you feel this is the right role for you please call 020 3870 6355 and ask for Grace or email:
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.