Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands hospital is a busy private hospital which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services.
We are now inviting applications for a Registered General Nurse (Ward/Day Case Unit) based at Oaklands Hospital, Salford. This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week) and the successful applicant will be working flexibly on a rota system. Reporting to the Ward/Day Case Unit Manager, the successful candidates will:
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated working within a team environment and independently as required
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Applicants must be NMC registered.
• Has proven post-registration experience
• Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• Attractive salary package
• 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Life assurance
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 17 December 2018.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Nicola Quayle, Ward/Out Patients Manager on 0161 787 3504 or Nicola.Quayle@ramsayhealth.co.uk
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
To apply, please visit our website at: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers