Registered Nurse - Bank
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Registered Nurse - Bank
Maypole Grove, Birmingham: B14 4LP
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, days available
Hourly Rate: £19.06 per hour
Health and Social workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
About the Home
Maypole Grove is a specialist nurse-led home for adults with complex needs located in Kings Heath, Birmingham.
At Maypole Grove, we build our care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, fulﬁlled lives. Making every day better is about achieving the best possible outcomes for those we care for, so we identify goals and outcomes together with individuals, families and professionals.
As we are commited to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this Home is 5 Support Workers to every Nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
• Full 2 day paid induction
What do we ask of you?
• You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
• You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
• You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
• You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
• Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 0121 430 3094 for an informal chat.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do: