Registered Nurse required for our Stanton Court care Home in Bristol.
Hours:38.5 hrs week*We also pay you for an hour’s break for each 12-hour shift and a half-an-hour hand-over per shift*
From bistros to pubs, cinema rooms to spas - this is an extraordinary care home so we’re looking for extraordinary people!
At Country Court Care we pride ourselves on setting the 5* standard with award winning care services which exceed industry standards. Take a tour around one of our homes here:
We want someone proactive, passionate and ambitious to support us to create the best environment for our residents and our colleagues and to connect us to our local community.
Role: Registered General Nurse
Location: Chew Magna, Bristol
Contract: 38.5 hrs
Salary: £16.50 per hour + 28 holiday days per year (including bank holidays)
Shift Pattern: As per home rotas
What you’ll be doing: It’s hard to capture everything but we’ve jotted down the key parts of your role below:
• Accountable for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating person centred plans for residents.
• To monitor, supervise and support team (including daily and formal supervisions) to ensure safety and relevant legislation, policies, standards and guidance are followed and met.
• To be responsible for the ordering, safe storage and administration of medicines.
• Promoting the highest standards of care through training and development of colleagues in undertaking care tasks (including new starters).
• Liaise with health and social care professionals, the resident and their families involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
Benefits and perks of the job: beyond working with a great bunch of people and putting smiles on our residents’ faces, you’ll also get to enjoy the following excellent benefits package:
• 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
• Extra holiday days for milestones
• Long service bonuses for milestones
• Competitive pay rate
• Annual pay reviews
• Pension contributions
• Free parking
• Exciting opportunities for career progression
• Access to a range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
Country Court Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Please ask to see our Equal Opportunities policy for further information.
£16.50 - £0.00 per hour