Regional Sales Trainer - Whirlpool
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum + Bonus opportunity + Company car + Paid holiday
Working: 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday
You will be covering: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle, North Wales and surrounding areas
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Field Support Manager on our Whirlpool team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to progress to the next stage in their career.
If you have the attitude and the passion for technology, we're able to provide you with the training you need to thrive in this position!
You will be responsible for:
- Maximising Whirlpool product sales and profitability through driving the Whirlpool brand and products to end users, through ?awareness' and ?training support' within your territory
- Being a product ?expert' in all Whirlpool products with an understanding of how to train people to use and sell the Whirlpool products
- Motivating, training and engaging Whirlpool Retail Partners with the Whirlpool brand and associated products
- ?Selling-in/increasing' the range of Whirlpool products within Whirlpool Trade Partners
- Identifying and providing potential business leads directly to the Whirlpool ?in-house' Key Account Manager
- Working closely with Whirlpool KAM's and ?in-house' Training teams to propose new ideas, solutions, initiatives and incentives that will drive return on investment
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A keen interest in technology and have experience working within a sales and/or training role
- Excitement for new upcoming products
- Strong influencing skills
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we aim to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide an average of nearly one promotion or developmental move per week since 2018, as well as numerous being promoted directly into our customers' businesses!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe's Best Workplaces? by Great Place to Work? for a phenomenal five consecutive years now, as well as UK's Best Workplaces? for Women 2018 & 2019. We've won an industry record of over 100 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees : but don't take our word for it; check us out on Glassdoor!
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.
+ up to bonus opportunity + company car