Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fueled our rapid business growth and continued expansion across the globe. At our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the US and The Netherlands, we develop advanced surgical technologies for minimum invasive surgery. Throughout 30 years, Applied has earned a strong reputation in healthcare as a leading provider of advanced medical devices.
At our European headquarters in The Netherlands, we support the implementation of our innovative products across Europe through our local sales teams and via our distributors in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. What connects us all is our mission to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare by enhancing patient outcomes through innovative design and exceptional product quality.
If you would like to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing international organization that makes decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community, and environment, then Applied Medical is the place for you!
For the South West region we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager. You co-travel with the territory managers in your team to provide coaching, training and guidance. You analyze business trends, identify and prioritize opportunities and formulate and implement sales strategies. This way, you contribute to achieving sales numbers in the region and interfacing with all executive level customers in both clinical and procurement environments within hospitals.
The Regional Sales Manager is mostly in the field to manage the sales team, works from the home office and reports to the National Sales Manager.
- Manage the sales team of territory managers in the field in achieving the sales targets in the region by coaching and training them
- Co-travel and have regular one-on-one catch-ups to support the team members with current issues, ensure proper project planning and prioritization of sales opportunities
- Arrange appointments and keep strong relationships with stakeholders; executive and senior physicians, Operating Room (OR) personnel, Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and decision makers in hospital purchasing departments
- Establish specific and measurable objectives to be able to review performance, individual development and to provide a clear base for team member recognition
- Monitor competitor activity and products to anticipate other potential impacts on the business
- Follow new developments in national healthcare landscape and formulate the strategy accordingly together with the National Sales Manager
- Bachelor / University degree level education
- At least 5 years experience with surgical device sales, medical devices, clinical development and/or marketing in the Operating Room
- Experience in managing a sales team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Enthusiastic to be in the field to inspire the team members to reach a high level of performance
- Strategic thinker with a bottom-line focus and high impact communication
- Resident in the indicated sales region
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Extensive training in our products and their application at our European training facilities (NL)
- Good remuneration package including commission and a lease car
- Opportunities for personal development, growth and continuous learning
- Education reimbursing program
- International working environment
Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and professional, yet casual business environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
To learn more about our global company please visit our website www.appliedmedical.com.