Jiraffe are looking for a Regional Sales Manager within the Southern Region.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Southern region
Salary: £competitive with generous OTE
With over 30 years’ experience of working with children and adults with special needs, Jiraffe (a division of Jenx Ltd) are dedicated to offering the latest, most innovative and highest quality specialist products. We work closely with carers, families, therapists and funding bodies, and, by taking the time to understand everyone’s needs, we aim to provide the products and services our customers need. We want to make a real difference to people’s lives – carers as well as children and adults, because here at Jiraffe we firmly believe everyone is entitled to have a happy and fulfilling life.
As Regional Sales Manager, you will report to the National Sales Manager and be responsible for increasing sales and market share and to raise the profile and reputation of our brand. You will do this by providing robust training, support and feedback to Product Advisors in your region. The role will be home based in the South of England with extensive travel across the region.
Regional Sales Manager - Key Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and inspiring your team of Product Advisors, empowering them to reach their full potential, providing clear and robust support, regular performance feedback and coaching or training as required
- Ensuring sales are achieved as a whole and within each territory in your region
- Supporting Product Advisors in generating and following up new leads showing a measurable increase in our customer base and sales
- Encouraging and supporting the professional development of your team of Product Advisors.
- Taking the lead in representing the company at trade exhibitions, conferences and key demonstrations
- Supporting and developing an engaged and positive team dynamic within your team and the wider company
- Working closely with the National Sales Manager in identifying areas of expansion in line with the business plan to include sourcing appropriate products to expand the range and developing strategies to gain business in diversified sectors
- Working closely with suppliers to develop and executing market testing for new product lines providing constructive feedback prior to launch
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure a cohesive approach across our sales & marketing functions as well as developing and implementing strategies for increased sales and market share.
Regional Sales Manager - Essential Requirements:
- Experience of Field Sales Management (preferably in a similar industry but not essential)
- A record of success in bringing the best out of people and helping them to reach their full potential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly credible sales and negotiation skills
- A highly ethical approach to sales and management
- Good business sense and commercial acumen
- The ability to motivate, lead and inspire people
- Able to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and enthusiastic
- An empathetic approach to the circumstances and needs of our customers
- A hands-on and practical approach to equipment use and maintenance
- Planning and organisational skills
- Coaching skills
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Highly driven to exceed targets and to strive for continuous improvement
- Budget and report writing skills
- IT literate with MS Office and ability to learn new systems
- A full driving licence
- Regular (but usually infrequent) attendance at our Head Office in Sheffield will be required
Regional Sales Manager - What we can offer you:
Our work really does change young lives for the better and we stay true to our values in everything we do: Always Supportive; Always Caring; Always Safe; Always Ethical; Always Encouraging.
The success full candidate will receive;
- A competitive salary with generous OTE
- A company vehicle, phone, laptop as well as access to company pension, healthcare schemes and a great range of benefits, rewards & training opportunities tailored around our core values and designed to help you reach your full potential whilst feeling truly valued and appreciated for the work that you do
- As an Investors in People accredited employer, we aim to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business.
To submit your CV for this excellent opportunity, press ‘apply’ today!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the Disability Confident employer’s scheme. We will review your application based solely on your skills, experience and potential.