London Regional H&S Consultant
Department: Health and Safety
Salary: Up to £45,000 including travel allowance
Do you have a passion for Health and Safety? As we continue to grow as a business and acquire new clients, we want to ensure we deliver a first-class H&S service to our clients; this is where you come in.
This is a really exciting time to join us! Our business has grown rapidly, and we now have ten companies serving over 40,000 clients. Not only do we offer clients products that they need, want and value, we do it from an industry leading client retention and colleague engagement base.
We are Citation. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don't do politics - we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don't do micro-management - we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
Citation is one of the UK's biggest providers of Health & Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services to businesses. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
By being brilliant at what you do, you will be supporting and protecting our client's most valuable asset; their people. You understand that good health, wellbeing and safety is about good management and will be passionate about instilling a culture of best practice to your clients.
We are looking for engaging Health and Safety Professionals with brilliant people skills and a can-do approach to ensure we put the client at the heart of everything we do. We want our colleagues to bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies. If this sounds like you, we are looking experienced Health and Safety Consultants to join our regional field-based team.
Client Care and Service Delivery
* Accurately identify client requirements through surveying client premises to ensure needs and expectations are met in accordance with their contracted services
* Preparation and installation of client H&S policy documentation and inspection reports e.g. system and handbooks within agreed KPI's
* Provision of client training as appropriate to their contracted service and use of their Health and safety management system
* Advising clients on standards and best practice affecting their business
* Provide ongoing support to meet changing the changing needs of our client base through strong relationship management
* Ensure contingency for changes in legislation and agreed/requested amends to the client documentation
* To support the helpline service during working hours when requested
* To support our field sales team in providing Health and Safety advice to potential clients to assist in securing new business
CPD and Commercial Awareness
* We are looking for candidates with a true passion for their profession, who actively commit to personal development in their field of expertise
* To attend internal training and meetings, and any approved external conferences and training courses
* To utilise all learning resources available e.g. internet, memberships of professional bodies, trade publications
* Maintain a good working knowledge of Health and Safety law and practice that is appropriate to our clients and service
* Continual development of the scope of our services, identifying any relevant additional service opportunities within existing and prospective clients
Team work and Communication
* Proactively support your colleagues with changing workload demands
* Strong internal stakeholder relationships in the H&S team and other departments
* To provide a positive and professional image to both internal and external customers
* To share relevant client information, skills and knowledge with colleagues
* To deliver training sessions for clients and internal colleagues as appropriate
* We have a variety of different clients and therefore we are looking for candidates with a minimum of NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent experience. You will ideally be Grad IOSH or working towards Chartered status to demonstrate your passion in your field.
* This is a home-based role with regional travel. We will provide you with a travel allowance but there may be times where you may need to stay over to support our clients.
* Strong H&S generalist background and experience, with appropriate technical and professional qualifications and strong knowledge of codes of practice and industry standards
* An all-round people person with can do attitude, strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and organisation and time management skills
* Demonstrative inside out customer service, both with your team and your clients
We are fun, professional, supportive and are looking for likeminded people who love their job! So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then please send us your details!
£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year