Requisition ID: 17495
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Regional Facilities Manager to join our team in Crawley. At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace training, networking and mentoring.
Collins Aerospace, Information Management Services Business Unit is looking to appoint a Regional Manager for its EMEA and AsiaPac Facilities. These facilities consist of a primary Regional HQ in Crawley, West Sussex with sub regional offices in Brighton, Cairo, Dubai and Singapore. In addition the role will be responsible for the supervision of small on site offices at approximately 20 locations across the regions.
Accountable for the strategic and effective planning, utilisation and development of Facilities across Europe, the Middle East and Africa Region.
- Supervise employees and/or contractors who construct, maintain and repair utilities systems, buildings and equipment.
- Manage the maintenance and repair of plant equipment, building and grounds.
- Ensure the safe operation of the business and advise on facilities improvements.
- Oversee the space management for all international sites.
- Manage and advise on site selections and site fitments.
- Actively promote the company’s policy of providing a safe place to work for employees and visitors.
- Support the attainment and sustainment of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 certification if required by Business Unit or Leadership.
Summary of Job Role Expectations:
The Facilities Regional Manager will:
- Work in partnership with office Site Leaders, and the Executive Assistant of the UK Crawley Site Leader to manage the facilities across the EMEA Region.
- Hold the Delegated Authority of the Managing Director's legal entities in the region on EH&S compliance with local legislation and corporate policies and procedures.
- Support EH&S committees for EMEA and AsiaPac regions
- Manage a team of 3-4 professionals
- Oversee property acquisition and/or disposal across the regions
- Planning and overseeing building work/renovation across the regions
- Assist the Real Estate team with lease management for the global facilities
- Allocating and managing space within buildings
- Manage facilities budget (s)
- Oversee building maintenance activities
- Acts as the primary liaison to relevant regulatory agencies.
- Conducts internal audits to ensure compliance with policies and programs.
- Ensures site in compliance with relevant requirements, and that records are maintained regarding all compliance activities.
- Contributes to merger and acquisitions due diligence, integration planning and evaluating facilities issues involved in bringing new operations into the enterprise.
- Work in conjunction with Collins facilities to ensure alignment with process and procedures.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Act as liaison between internal customers, other team members and subcontractors
- Qualification in Facilities Management
- Educated to A ‘Level/GCSE standard minimum.
- Good word processing skills including Word and Excel
- Extensive demonstrable experience of Facilities in a similar industry or role.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status.