- Leading Manufacturer in Pneumatics, Automation and Control.
- Global presence.
- Fantastic career prospects with structured training and development program.
- Market Leading Brand within the Automation, Pneumatics and Control Industries.
- Fantastic products.
- Selling their complete range of Pneumatic, Control & Automation products into industrial distributors and channel partners.
- Selling a range of products including Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders, Pneumatic Drives, Vacuum Equipment, Electro-Mechanical Drives, PLC's, HMI's, Motors and Controllers, Sensors, Fittings etc...
- Growing sales with their 3 main distribution accounts, as well as some of the smaller and independent ones.
- Will need to be able to communicate at all levels, as you will be stimulating business at both branch and head office level.
- Role is national but the hub of business is Midlands.
- Responsible for building pro-active relationships with senior management and key business drivers of strategically important distribution partners.
The Ideal Person:
- MUST HAVE extensive experience selling to Industrial Distribution and Channel Partners.
- MUST have an Engineering background within Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical or Automation.
- Need to be able to demonstrate a previous track-record of aggressive growth within the Distribution market.
- Ideally you will have a qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, a degree would be preferred but other qualifications will be considered.
- Candidates must have external sales experience and have a proven track-record in the management and development of accounts in the distribution market.
- Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the ability to hold competent business conversations at all levels and must have an understanding of the service driven nature of the industry.
- MUST be very commercially savvy.
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
£14k OTE paid monthly (uncapped) + Benefits