Making a difference. That's what a career at AGCO is all about. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Massey Ferguson® and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Our diverse product line, global reach and technological solutions help our customers not only survive today’s changing landscape, but to also prosper. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Regional Consolidation Manager
A permanent opportunity has arisen to join the Consolidation team and report into the Manager, Regional Consolidation & Reporting.
To help facilitate the consolidation of the actual results for the International region of AGCO both by accounting entries and by assisting other sites. To provide additional information and analysis as required by management, corporate and the auditors and to provide training in the consolidation system to other. This role will need to be customer focused and will need to drive efficiency and quality improvements to ensure operational excellence and continuous improvement. There will also be a strong focus on quality of corporate reporting and analytics
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- To ensure all inter profit balances for the International region are matched during the key month-end timeframe (Day 7 deadline) within HFM, (intra-profit process for the elimination of profit on non wholegood sales between intercompany entities)
- Strong focus on analytical review of the reporting packs, ensuring more valuable information is provided to the business in a timely manner
- Preparation and loading of regional consolidation adjustments
- Support of other teams and sites in loading to the consolidation system
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and year end supplementary reporting submissions to corporate and the auditors
- Communicate and monitor the regional policies and controls
- Review and confirm appropriateness of the monthly NoBrand analysis, control reallocations where needed
- Review and control the Pension postings, monitoring and advising sites of necessary adjustments in OCI / DT postings, supplying quarterly covenant support
- Liaise with business to understand their reporting requirements, ensuring relevant information is included in the issued reports
- Work closely with other members of the Consolidation team and provide support to the Manager, Consolidation team
- Involvement in other adhoc projects as and when required
Candidates should have:
- A relevant professional accounting qualification
- Knowledge of SAP and HFM to identify and resolve queries and review consolidation information
- Excellent people management skills are required to liaise with other finance and non-finance teams in both the International and other regional locations regarding intra profit reconciliation, consolidation requirements etc.
- Experience of continuous improvement to processes
- Excellent customer focused skills.
Be part of our UK office which supports AGCOs Europe, Africa and Middle East Region and is located on beautiful parkland setting in Warwickshire. State of the art offices provide a pleasant working environment and all the facilities you would expect from a progressive global organisation.
We have over 30 nationalities working within our UK Operation to support our customers’ global needs. AGCO is an exciting Company with a rapidly changing and growing environment and attaches great importance to the provision of continuous personal learning and development.
We offer the following benefits:
- Basic salary: Competitive
- A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (10%)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 10% for a 5% employee contributions)
- BUPA healthcare
- Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
- 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
- Holiday trading
- Online retail discount portal
- Childcare vouchers
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
- On-site parking
- On-site restaurant
Employee development and growth is part of our company culture. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application!