Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Location: North England
IQVIA is currently recruiting for a highly motivated and strategic Senior Pharmaceutical Account Support Manager to work within a team of 3-4 with a collective responsibility of delivering the revenue and customer value proposition targets across the Key and Core Pharmacy Accounts.
The ideal candidate will have project management experience and in depth and up to date knowledge of the drivers and influences within Community Pharmacy. You will be able to plan strategically and logically, and be an implementer of solutions, demonstrating strong initiative.
In return for your dedication, you will receive an excellent benefits package, long term career opportunities and continuous professional development with a global employer- putting people at the heart of its business.
- Helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2015
- 50,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
- A Fortune 500 company
- Named as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
- Gold Standard Investor's in People
- Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
- Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Give As You Earn
- Experience in account management.
- Knowledge of ethical pharmaceutical supply chain.
- High level of ability and experience in planning, preparation, and presentation.
- High-level numeric skills and demonstrates initiative.
- Articulate, able to communicate at all levels of an organisation. Ability to negotiate.
- Good understanding of marketing and trade marketing principles.
- Creative Thinking - Able to demonstrate the ability to come up with new and innovative ways of looking at existing approaches for Sales.
- Full UK Driving licence (no more than 6 points)
- Eligible to work full-time in the UK
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.