Regional Account Manager
Manchester (Covering North West)
£Competitive + Excellent Benefits + Car
Bunzl Catering Supplies, part of the Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division, is the leading distributor of disposables, packaging and hygiene solutions to the hospitality and catering sectors in the UK. Delivering to a variety of customers in both the private and public sector from small independent cafe owners, local health trusts and schools to national hotel and restaurant chains.
As the exclusive recruitment partner for Bunzl Catering, Cast UK have been instructed to recruit a Regional Account Manager for their regional accounts team. The role will be based in Bunzl Caterings Manchester office and the ideal candidate will be based in the Manchester area. The Regional Account Manager's primary task of this role is to increase profitability and sales growth within their assigned area. The Regional Account Manager is also responsible for developing new business opportunities within identified sectors including through tender activity, ensuring customer needs are met satisfactorily, and ensuring that the company's presence in their assigned area is meeting the company's standards and expectations.
- Uses a consultative approach to sell the benefits of Bunzl Catering to clients
- Achieve sales and profit targets on Portfolio Customers
- Exceeding new business target
- Manage a portfolio of customers and where applicable provide field support for larger accounts
- Identifying and qualifying customer opportunities for new product sales.
- Develop and broaden relationship with existing customers while identifying and qualifying opportunities for new product sales. Maximising sales penetration within each customer by selling the complete range of services.
- Work with other departments including the operations and sales teams to implement an effective sales strategy for the area
- Define target list of customer prospects based on clearly defined criteria
- Deliver effective tender responses to specific customer opportunities
- Ensure that bespoke and customer specific stock is managed, and appropriate levels of stock are maintained for customers and the business.
This is an field-based Account Manager/New business role providing support to the sales team in a sector specific environment. The successful candidate will have the ability to absorb and impart factual information to others and work within standard operating procedures. Ideally the person fulfilling the role will have specialist/technical skills and will work within an area of knowledge and expertise. Demonstrates an ability to delegate and recognises and demonstrates the importance of giving time to others. The need to enjoy challenging situations and a systematic and perfectionist approach to problems is integral to the function.
£Competitive + Excellent Benefits