Title: Regional Account Manager
Location: South West England: Avon, Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
Salary: c£32k plus car, bonus, healthcare, pension
Our client is an extremely innovative and forward thinking global FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the Planet. Not only are they category leaders but also take pride in their employees’ development and training, providing an enjoyable experience with some outstanding opportunities and fantastic company benefits whilst developing as a successful Regional Account Manager.
This Regional Account Manager role is to cover an existing account base and focus on new business elements whilst maximising profitable relationships already in place. Reporting to a National Account Manager will give you excellent commercial visibility throughout the company and the foundations to build on a successful future. This Regional Account Manager role is perfect if you want to be placed on the fast track to working in National Accounts, whilst focusing on a career within a huge business!
- Account responsibility for your total regional portfolio
- Managing an existing customer base and tracking new business opportunities.
- Optimise all aspects of your contact matrix to drive availability and maximise store pillars.
- Support your line manager in delivery of the wider channel and company initiatives.
- Develop a clear customer contact strategy in order to prioritise opportunities.
- Field sales FMCG experience.
- Minimum 12 months experience.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to pave the way for a successful career with a global business? Are you on the upward curve of your career? If so, this Regional Account Manager opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own commercial future and relish in a globally recognised company based on progression and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Regional Account Manager role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Plus Car, Bonus, Healthcare & Pension