Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Recruitment Coordinator / Scheduler with at least 1 years' experience working in fast paced recruitment scheduling or coordination role and strong organistation skills to join their team.
Initially on an 11-month contract, this role will involve playing a key role in the coordination of the recruitment process across many divisions and role types for one of the world's best-known recruitment brands.
They are already a massive company with 20,000 employees worldwide and still growing quickly.
In this role you will work closely with Senior Recruiters, Hiring Managers ensuring a slick recruitment process and maintain an excellent candidate experience throughout.
Job Reference: BBBH 13667
What can I gain from working with this company?
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
What would a general day consist of?
- Organising interviews, phone and video calls for all candidates, ensuring speed and efficiency.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Oversee the recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team.
- Work closely with other coordinators on the team to constantly refine the process.
Requirements of a Recruitment Scheduler:
- 1 Year+ Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset.
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1710