Salary & Package: £20,000 – £25,000 Basic salary DOE + £10,000 OTE + uncapped commission + ad hoc bonus + subsidised monthly gym membership + 28 days holiday + fantastic career opportunities + ongoing in-house training with expert trainers
Do you have a genuine interest in recruitment?
Are you motivated by making sales and earning money?
Would you relish the chance to work for a family business who truly reward their staff and promote career progression?
If you answered yes to the above, then this is the perfect role for you!
Here at Langton Howarth we specialise in recruitment across the Life Science sector throughout all functions and disciplines. We work across all areas from Graduate Entry Level to CEO, from Design & Manufacture to Sales & Marketing and all in-between, we cover not only all areas of the business but of the Globe as we work internationally with our clients.
The Role of Resourcer at Langton Howarth:
- Working on assigned live vacancies brought in by the Business Development Manager – No need to bring on your own vacancies!
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of avenues to include CRM Database, LinkedIn, Headhunting, Job Boards, Job Applications
- Speaking with candidates over the phone in order to screen them and where necessary conduct full interviews
- Arrange interviews between client and candidate
- Ideally you will have worked as a Rescourcer previously
- Every client works differently, we offer a bespoke service and so you must be adaptable. Some clients will require specific timeframes, volume and some even require you to select and book venues for their interviews
- Build your network throughout the industry – Treat every individual you speak to as a current/future opportunity for business
- Administration duties such as formatting CVs and sending confirmation emails
- Post adverts for roles on the website, job boards, LinkedIn and wherever else relevant for that specific vacancy
- Constant Ongoing Training:
Though roles will come in from the Business Development Manager, you will work directly with them to begin to source your own leads, build your own client network and take on your own vacancies!
You will receive constant support from the whole team in relation to general day-to-day duties to ensure you are always up to speed with any relevant processes and programs
1-to-1 training with the business owner who possesses 20+ years of industry-relevant recruitment experience!
What we are looking for:
Attitude: You must be the type of person who thrives in a target-driven sales environment
Experience: Ideally you will have prior recruitment experience, but we are happy to consider those who have experience in sales and are really motivated to enter the world of recruitment right now
Adaptability: In any form of recruitment role you will be constantly immersed in a variety of projects. You will have different clients who’s needs span across multiple disciplines and sectors, and all will be at separate stages of the recruitment process – The ability to act quickly and effectively is essential. You need to remain highly organised and maintain a calm head working under pressure
If you feel you have those 3 key attributes, then I would love to hear from you by applying