Base salary is negotiable + Excellent open ended commission + Subsidised monthly gym membership + 28 days holiday in total + Fantastic career opportunities + Ongoing in-house training with expert trainers
Office based in Leeds City Centre, LS1 3BB
Are you a confident and outgoing person with excellent communication skills gained from a previous office based sales/customer service role?
Are you looking to progress your career with a family run company that prides itself on its values and positive culture?
Do you have a hunger to learn, resilience, tenacity and a winning mentality to deliver results?
Do you want to control your own wealth creation and have FUN at the same time!?
Langton Howarth Ltd is an Executive Search firm operating in Science based recruitment.
We pride ourselves on our values of diligence, honesty and our entrepreneurial nature, constantly staying ahead of the competition. Based in Leeds city Centre (LS1) we work with the best Life Sciences & Medical Device companies to offer them bespoke recruitment solutions across the UK & Internationally.
I am actively looking for a self-motivated Recruitment Resourcer to work in partnership with me to source talented candidates for a wide range of both UK & International roles that I am recruiting for right now on behalf of our market leading clients who are truly making a positive difference to Global healthcare!
The types of roles that I personally recruit for vary and can range from Internal & Field Sales, Marketing, Engineers, Laboratory Technicians all the way up to Senior level Directors and much more….
I have 5 years of successful recruitment experience at Langton Howarth without any previous experience, and you will have every opportunity to succeed with the exact same training and support that I have received and greatly benefited from!
Interested so far?… If so, then keep reading to find out more about the day to day duties of the role
Typically, you will be carrying out these types of duties every day:
- Source and select candidates for vacancies using the internet and telephone
- Head hunt and approach candidates directly for recruiting requirements over the telephone
- Place adverts on the Company website and other job portals to attract applicants
- Network with existing industry contacts/candidates to source candidates for specific jobs
- Identify skills required to match candidates appropriately to live vacancies
- Find vacancy leads to convert into money making opportunities through social media/competitor awareness and networking activities
- Profile/interview candidates for specific jobs
- Book candidates in for interviews with myself
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics of interviews etc
- Updating & maintaining the database with candidate and client details
- Administrative duties including interview confirmation letters, formatting CVs etc
- Previous Resourcer experience would be beneficial but not essential as full training is provided both immediately and on an ongoing basis by experts in recruitment
- It would be beneficial if you already have 3+ months experience post education working in a targeted business to business (B2B) telesales environment.
- Your personality should be process driven, with strong analytical and research skills alongside excellent communication skills and a confident demeanour.
- You will already be adept at using the internet and search engines and previous experience of using one or more of the following recruitment based websites such as LinkedIn, Reed, Monster, CV Library or Indeed would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal is a must
- A sparkling personality with a real flair for working with people and strong interpersonal skills, plus the right attitude is essential to join our motivated, high energy and positive team.
- No degree is needed to be successful at Langton Howarth (I do not have one!), however you must have GCSE’s graded between A* - C in Maths & English