Job Title: Recruitment Assistant
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Job type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in all areas of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence. They pride themselves in the work they do helping injured people.
They are LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of their Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
Their employees are their most important asset and at Express Solicitors they rate skill and ability above all else; therefore, their recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
Due to internal promotions and business growth, they are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join their well-established HR Department. You will primarily be working closely with the Recruitment Manager to drive forward the firm's recruitment strategy as well as supporting their recruiting and onboarding activities during this very busy expansion phase. You will also offer adhoc support to the wider HR team.
The Recruitment Assistant's responsibilities include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate database and handling paperwork. Ultimately, you'll help them hire efficiently and keep their hiring process running.
If you have some experience in recruiting and you're an excellent organizer and communicator, they'd like to meet you.
- Coordinate hiring activities
- Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails and drafting correspondence)
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Booking appropriate interview rooms
- Maintain candidate activity database and recruitment software
- Liaising with Third Party agency suppliers
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Assist with new hire on boarding (e.g. preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas)
- Experience as Recruitment Assistant or other recruiting-related role
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA in HR, Business or relevant field
Their standard working hours are Monday - Thursday 8:30am to 5:30pm and Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
The company always endeavour to recruit and retain the best staff around. To do so they offer competitive remuneration packages, ongoing training and development opportunities and a wide variety of interesting and challenging work. Additionally, they also offer the following incentives:
- 20 days holiday, rising by 1 day per year to a max of 23 days, plus bank/public hols. Closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years' service
- Death in Service - 2 x salary based on annual salary only - eligibility commences when you join the company
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e.g. Bowling, Chester Races, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives like weekly boot camp, football and netball
- Regular charitable activities to support the community
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24-hour helpline, Legal info and CBT - available immediately
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Human Resources, HR Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, HR Administrator, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources, HR team Admin, Talent Development Administrator, Junior HR Advisor, Administrative Support, Office Administrator will also be considered for this role.
£17,000.00 - £17,000.00 per year