Internal Recruitment Advisor / In-House Recruiter who has previous in-house or agency recruitment experience with excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills is required by a well-established Charity.
SALARY:£21,568 - £22,838per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS:35 Hours per Week, 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
APPLICATION PROCESS:Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for anInternal Recruitment Advisor / In-House Recruiter who has previous in-house or agency recruitment experience with excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the Internal Recruitment Advisor / In-House Recruiter you will join the People Services Team in Reading where you will coordinate and support Managers with recruitment campaigns.
As the Internal Recruitment Advisor / In-House Recruiter you will also respond to internal and external recruitment enquiries via phone and email. You will also oversee job vacancies, which will include writing job adverts and social media posts.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Internal Recruitment Advisor / In-House Recruiter:
- Support managers with regards to their recruitment needs by providing a coordinated approach to resourcing and working in close collaboration with other functions within the People Services Department
- Respond to internal and externalrecruitment enquiries
- Oversee job vacancies, including writing job adverts and social media posts
- Manage Preferred Suppliers List of recruitment agencies
- Maintain recruitment filing in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998
- Oversee E-Recruitment system administration and manage resourcing reporting and analysis
- Support the Resourcing Consultant in introducing new and improved resourcing practices throughout the organisation to drive the diversity agenda
- Support the Resourcing Consultant in developing, communicating andtraining/coaching line managers in resourcing processes
- Maintain recruitment training materials to ensure they are up to date and complies with legislation and organisational policies and procedures and values
- Maintain the resourcing procedures and guidance documents
Working at the Charity is much more than just a job. Through the values that guide their work, they make a real difference, and change lives.
The Charity believe that wellbeing at work is about creating an environment to promote a state of contentment which allows all employees to flourish and achieve their full potential for the benefit of themselves and for the Charity.
As a member of staff, they offer you a wide range of benefits to suit your individual needs. These include; 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years' service), flexible benefits package and a defined contribution group personal pension plan.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven recruitment experience (either in house or agency)
- Desirable experience with safeguarding and safer recruitment
- Confidence in dealing with and potentially challenging people at all levels, e.g., candidates, agency sales calls, recruiting manager
- Demonstrable excellent communication skills and the ability to building strong relationships
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively under pressure and fluctuating workload and multi task including strong organisation skills
- Demonstrable excellent customer service skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
As this role requires an Enhanced Disclosure check the start date for the successful candidate will only be confirmed upon receipt of the check.
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Full-Time, PermanentJobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work inReading, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk
+ Excellent Benefits