We are currently recruiting for a Weekend Receptionist at our BMW Dealership in Boston.
The working hours are: Saturdays 9am till 5.30pm and Sundays 10am till 4pm.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, articulate and well-presented individual. They will be the first point of contact for many of our customers and as such it is imperative to be polite, approachable and most importantly self-motivated.
The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Meeting and greeting visitors to the dealership.
• Answering and directing incoming telephone calls.
• Introducing customers to the relevant members of staff.
• Keeping the visitor waiting area tidy.
• Ad-hoc dealership support.
• Hosting at vehicle launch or sale events.
It is anticipated that there may also be a small number of administrative duties involved such as logging calls, distributing post and sending e-mails etc.
What we are looking for:
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
• Excellent communication skills.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications