brighterkind is a dynamic care home group that is delivering a new approach to care, putting residents’ happiness and health at the heart of our philosophy. Currently a standalone business within the Four Seasons Group, brighterkind has aspirations to develop independently into one of the leading care home providers in the UK.
This role presents a unique opportunity to join a caring, fun and forward thinking business which is currently in its early stages of development.
The receptionist role is primarily to support the Home Manager, employees and residents with administrative duties to ensure the smooth and efficient operations within the home including, meeting deadlines on requests from Head Office, financial procedures and information returns. Responsible for the collation of data to enable invoicing to be carried out in conjunction with finance.
We aspire to provide our employees with a truly rewarding opportunity to proactively shape the company culture and influence the development of the business. This really is an exciting time to join us. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment for proactive and innovative individuals to flourish and develop.
We are looking for professional, creative and energetic candidates to join our friendly and passionate team all working towards the same goals – to help those we care for, love every day!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a welcoming and friendly environment as the primary contact point for visitors and telephone enquirers;
- Maintaining and promoting a positive image with a strong emphasis on customer service skills;
- Liaise with visitors and potential residents to the home, ensuring they are welcomed in a professional and friendly manner and all queries responded to accordingly;
- To update and log any customer enquiries onto the home’s Income Processing software and proactively manage any follow ups as required, such as issuing brochures or any other company literature.
- Actively market the home and assist with ‘Show-arounds’ and engage positively with both prospective residents and their families.
- Engage with the Recreation and Activities Co-ordinator to ensure a varied programme of events to encourage resident participation and stimulation;
- To maintain Resident and employee confidentiality and privacy in line with Information Governance;
- To attend and actively participate in staff meetings and staff training sessions as required;
- Provide support and assistance to the administrative team in the home as and when required, and act as the focal point to cover their duties when absent;
- Where appropriate, to update CareBlox with the staff rosters;
- Take the minutes at the Staff Meetings and other meetings as required
- To familiarise yourself with, uphold and adhere to the company policies and procedures at all times.
We offer unrivalled employee benefits as our staff are at the heart of our achievements and future vision. Rewarding commitment and long service are important to us and all employees are entitled to the following benefits and incentives.
• Competitive salaries and generous holiday allowance
• Ongoing personal development plan and career progression
• Team Meal Offering
• Free uniform
• High street discount vouchers
• NEST work place pension contributions
• Long service awards and vouchers
Successful applicants will be required to work on a rolling rota and therefore will be required to work on a weekend as appropriate.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
- Professional Development
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays