Are you an experienced Receptionist with exceptional customer service skills? Perhaps you're looking for a part time role to give you a better work life balance? If this sounds like you, the read on.
As the face of the company, you will be expected to welcome visitors, answer phone calls, letters and emails and/or direct these communications to the correct department/person.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Greeting visitors to the facility warmly and offering them help immediately.
- Signing in visitors and supplying them visitor's badges.
- Taking and directing calls through a switchboard.
- Completing administrative tasks like filing and delivering and accepting mail.
- Cleaning, organising, and maintaining the reception area.
- Keeping basic office supplies like pens stocked and accessible to visitors.
- Ordering supplies for the rest of the office.
- Setting up meeting facilities.
- Arranging for catering for meetings and daily office use.
- Providing customer support.
- Answering questions about products or services offered at the business.
- Answering questions about office hours and who is in the office at any given time.
- Interacting with other departments such as Information Technology (IT) when someone needs more technical assistance.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting times.
- Maintaining front door security and reporting any suspicious activity.
- Engaging in public relations and marketing to a minor degree.
Receptionist | Public Relations | Customer Service | Administration | Organisation | IT Literate | MS Office | Diary Management | Communication | Telephony
Cycle to Work Scheme / Free Parking
The role is a flexible job share between two people and the hours covered need to be between Monday-Friday 8.00am-16.00pm. This means the successful candidates will also need flexibility to cover each other's planned holidays.
- Friendly, welcoming and professional.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Helpful and attentive.
- Good knowledge of the Business.
- Intermediate use of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel.
We are a well-known and first-class automotive engineering and manufacturing business that supply into the automotive sector on a first and second tier basis. Our business is renowned for delivering excellence and efficiency based on state-of-the-art technology; with safety, quality and environment as our first priorities; delivered by a loyal and hardworking workforce who understand the needs of our customers and are justly proud of meeting them.
We are proud of our reputation as a quality supplier and we recognise that the quality of our output reflects the quality of our members. Our aim is to provide our customers with the service and product quality that they want, at a price which gives us a profit and our customers value for money. To help us achieve this we are registered to IATF 16949: 2016, ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015
18,000.00 - 22,000.00 per year