As the Reception you will be the main point of contact for the company, responsible for a number of tasks:
- Meeting and greeting guests as the face of the organisation
- Answering and transferring telephone calls
- Office diary management to include booking meeting rooms for staff
- Daily interaction with security and facilities staff members
- Receiving deliveries and distributing incoming post or couriered items to staff
- Making and logging courier bookings, taxi bookings and any other related travel
The successful Reception Administrator, you will ideally have prior reception and administration exposure along with:
- Excellent IT skills - using Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Very strong administrative skills
- Need to be available to start monday and flexible with shifts.
- Working withing Public Sector
- Start from Monday
- Weekly pay
reception, temporary, Rochdale, £8-£9