Prodigi Group is a technology and manufacturing business specialising in the creation and fulfilment of high-volume, customised products.
We help companies selling personalised products to simplify their supply-chains and maximise their profits.
We’re creating a platform which allows anyone to turn any digital image; into any physical product and have it manufactured anywhere in the world. We think of ourselves as an infrastructure business; using software to build a global fulfilment network for personalised products.
2018 has been a big year for us with rapid growth and a lot of significant client wins. We're now looking for an experienced ReactJS developer to help lead the development of several key projects as part of scaling-up our Cardiff-based development team.
We're currently migrating our frontend platforms away from C# MVC towards ReactJS apps. Take a look at https://beta-dashboard.pwinty.com for an example.
Our core API platform is built on C# .NET (Web API), using Castle Windsor and Entity Framework to talk to a SQL Server database and Redis Cache.
We are developing microservices around this, using dotnet core on a Kubernetes cluster.
We're big on automation - CI and CD through Azure DevOps deploying directly to Microsoft Azure.
We deploy to live multiple times a week.
As a senior engineer you will be involved with all aspects of our frontend development as well as leading new product development efforts.
We're looking to hire a senior front end developer, with experience of, or interest in ReactJS to work on broad range of new products and projects.
Specifically, we're working on designing and implementing our new Shopify integration. This will consume our backend APIs, and be built in React JS. There is a very high demand for this product from our clients and you will get to help artists, illustrators, photographers, brands and bands across the world to build meaningful businesses. You will have real impact.
We're a fast growing tech startup, with a great work life balance and a real interest in helping you develop your career.
Our ideal candidate
We’d like to work with someone who:
- Is comfortable taking a lead on architecture and technology choices, and enjoys working with other great developers.
- Takes the initiative - we’re a small company still, so we’ll expect you to take ownership of whatever you work on.
- Wants to grow with us. As we continue to grow, you’ll be called on to take more responsibility, mentor others and lead teams
- Likes automation. Our tech team is currently 10 strong, and we process and print over a million items a month. We manage this by automating aggressively.
Experience that would be useful (though we’re open minded):
- React JS/Redux - design and coding experience. Or experience in another front-end framework such as Angular
- A good sense of design and UX
- You should know your way around HTML and CSS
- Experience with Shopify integrations & application development would be great
- Experience in SPAs and Progressive Web Apps
- We use lots of other stuff too - but if you’re the right candidate, you’ll enjoy picking up any new tools or frameworks you don’t already know.
- Competitive salary and a great work-life balance - you will have 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and flexible working location.
- We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We believe that varied perspectives, experiences and backgrounds lead to a workplace that's better for everyone.
- Spec your own development machine, and work in a company that takes tech seriously and likes to do it well.