You will work with a senior Worldwide team who have been assembled to work on multiple projects that include pricing, contribution, execution, and STP.
Ideally you will have experience as a software developer in the financial industry, either at a recognisable investment bank or hedge fund. You must be confident with Analytcial Problem Solving
Qualities & Skills
- Pragmatic and results-oriented
- Adaptable to diverse set of technical responsibilities
- Productive and able to manage time effectively
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Electronic trading systems
- Low-Latency event-driven systems
- Java, Python, C++, SQL, Unix
- TIBCO RV, LBM, JMS or other messaging middleware
- KDB+ or other tick databases
- Distributed caches
- ION Trading Systems
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.