Job descriptionJob Title:
Electrician - Railway Electrician
Derby however will be expected to stay away
Salary / Benefits:
A leading supplier in the Railway thanks to focus on Customer Service, Integrity, Honesty, Dedicated employees and wide ranging Supply Chain with an overriding drive to get all contracts 'Right First Time'.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- C&G 18th edition & inspection and testing
- experience with Inspection and testing, Maintenance, Pump systems, Panel wiring
- Driving licence.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience in industrial & Rail
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Be committed and self-motivated, with very good organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations
Installation of a wide range of specialist and standard electrical services for rail industry throughout the UK
Inspection & Testing
Organising logistics and site staff Liaising with project team during contract works.
Customer Liaison and reporting
Dealing with a wide range of people in all levels of the Rail Infrastructure industry.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis