RAF-970/MO - REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - SCOTLAND
ScoMac Catering Equipment Ltd is one of the largest independent commercial catering manufacturers/suppliers within the U.K, to which you can trace back over 120 years. Due to our continued success, we are looking to recruit Regional Sales Managers across the UK
Reporting to the Operations Director, your role will be to develop new customers and to meet the sales objectives agreed, whilst ensuring that our customer needs and requirements are fully adhered to by offering an efficient and cost-effective service. This role will suit someone with an abundance of drive and determination. Whilst this role is predominantly mobile you will be required to attend the office as required.
Main duties will include:
- Flexibility in own experience to sell from one off equipment though the schemes and potential development of national account business.
- Working with established sales, design, estimating, manufacture, contracts and installation teams to promote our brand across the UK.
- Plan and manage a business and territory portfolio in line with the agreed market development strategy.
- Planning and prioritising sales and customer activities.
- Manage product variation, pricing and profit margins in line with the business aims.
- Develop new customers optimising quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Update and maintain customer and prospective contacts
- Maintaining the internal customer systems to ensure maximum efficiency of the data
- Responding and following up all sales enquiries in timely and professional manner.
- Monitor and report on market activities to assist in the development of a sustainable and profitable business plan.
- Monitor and report on Competitor activities ensuring a sustainable and profitable business is maintained.
- Work closely with other department staff to ensure an integrated approach towards increasing sales and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise and negotiate at customer meeting
- Attend and contribute to all internal Company functional meetings.
- Any other duties commensurate with the development of sales within the business
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience within a similar industry is essential.
- To be able to communicate at all levels within the business and with all Customers.
- To have a methodical approach and be able to resolve issues as and when these arise.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own.
- A full driving licence.
What we offer in return:
- Full time, permanent contract.
- Salary is negotiable, dependent on skill and experience.
- A sales commission scheme, with flexibility to expand as business grows.
- Access to a contributory company pension scheme, employer contribution of 3%.
- Company Car.
- Mobile Phone and Laptop.
- A varied and interesting role within a fast-paced supplier within the UK.
Suitable? In the first instance, please submit you’re CV and written application by email quoting RAF- 970/MO outlining what you feel you can offer us and this role. All applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org . To find out more about our Company please visit our company website. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application.