R&D Team Co-ordinator (Fixed term 12 months)
Based in Skegness with travel to Louth and Grantham.
£23 - £32k
***To start in February 2019***
My client is a Lincolnshire based, family owned business with a history spanning over 100 years. They are a leading supplier of critical garment services within the UK.
A market leader in the provision of specialised clean garments to the pharmaceutical, food processing and manufacturing industries, the company also offers consumables and PPE services, as well as being a large supplier of the consumables products to the pharmaceuticals industry.
This is an exciting role for an outgoing and forward thinking individual who would be enthused by contact with internal stakeholders, customers, and other external parties. The ideal candidate will be creative, have an entrepreneurial character and can manage people and projects. This role requires an individual to have good project management skills and to be experienced in managing a team.
There is potential for a role within the business beyond 12 months for the right candidate.
The R&D Team Co-ordinator will:
- be an ambassadorfor and a leader of innovation throughout the company, developing, coordinating and supporting inward and outward facing innovation initiatives
- Take responsibility for the R&D team in order to drive product, service, process, and technology development projects with the aim of adding value and quality in order to enhance sales opportunities, streamline processes and exceed customer expectations
- To provide technical support and training throughout the company
The ideal R&D Team Co-ordinator will be:
- Educated to Degree level (Science, Applied Science, Engineering or other associated field is preferred) or equivalent experience
- Driven to seek and qualify new business opportunities and to capitalise upon them
- Motivated by change, and passionate about innovation
- Excited by the chance to shape and influence the future culture and practices of an organisation
- Background technical (scientific, engineering or similar), business-related or project management training and/or experience, ideally in life sciences or similar
- Management / supervisory experience
- Project management / organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
This role will suit someone who has recent experience in project management, leading a team and is interested in scientific and technological development and their commercial application.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.