Job descriptionJob Title:
My client are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor, but would also be interested in Assistant Quantity Surveyors looking to step up
Doncaster/ Rotherham/ Sheffield
Salary / Benefits:
£25-35k plus package
My client are a specialist subcontractor offering a range of solutions to the wider construction market. Due to expansion and continued growth they have a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to join the business, reporting directing to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for projects on a national basis.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience working in similar position for a Subcontractor, interior fit out experience wold be of particular interest
- Proficient with JCT Form of Contracts
- Comfortable working across multiple projects at a time, happy to travel to sites as required
- Proven experience of procurement
- Capable of working of own initiative and running your own projects
- Degree or Qualification Equivalent in Quantity Surveying
The role is for an experienced Quantity Surveyor or an Assistant QS that is ready to step up to a more intermediate role, working across a range of projects. My client have a number of business divisions that service the Construction market, with this role joining the interior fit out and finishes division.
Taking full commercial responsibility for projects, whilst reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is expanding and is able to offer development and progression in the future.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis