Job descriptionJob Title:
Quantity Surveyor, also happy to receive applications from Assistant or Senior level QS'
Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness, Elgin, Inverurie
£300 - £350 per day, potential for negotiation
Initially 3 months, potential to extend beyond that
Immediate start available
Navartis are supporting our client with the appointment of a Quantity Surveyor to work on a prestigious highway construction scheme. The role will incorporate numerous responsibilities including claims and variations, management of subcontractors and cost control.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Previous experience working within Civil Engineering industry
- Extensive claims and variations experience
- Abundance of contractual knowledge, ideally NEC
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Knowledge of Oracle software would be beneficial
- Having previously worked on major Roads & Highways schemes
- Knowledge of Structural and/or Surfacing aspects of Highways projects
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis