- Leading manufacturer of Medical Devices solutions.
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans.
- Cutting edge technology.
- Well respected business with excellent reputation for service and delivery.
- You will participate within the team in ensuring that the organisation meets with all quality and regulatory requirements and compliance. This diverse role encompasses all areas of compliance.
- Supporting the implementation, maintenance and review of CE technical files and Quality Management Procedures.
- Supporting the commercial team in relation to tenders and frameworks.
- Dealing with the consumer complaints.
- Reporting of Non-conformances.
- Proof reading of technical documentation.
- Prepare responses to customer requests for information.
The Ideal Person:
- Quality and Regulatory Co-Ordinator.
- Good working knowledge and experience in a quality and regulatory role is essential, ideally within the medical devices industry.
- Must have an analytical and investigate mind, with great communication skills and the ability to work at times autonomously with a high attention to detail.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Pension, healthcare, Life Assurance + benefits