Job descriptionJob Title:
Quality Manager, also keen to hear from Quality Engineers
Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Bicester, Aylesbury
Salary / Benefits:
£41200 - £50400 plus car / allowance package on top
Main Tier 1 Rail Contractor working on a major Rail Project
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Major civil engineering project experience in a quality inspector/advisor/manager capacity with significant technical experience.
- A member of the Chartered Quality Institute at Member level or Practitioner level (MCQI or PCQI)
- Qualified Internal or Lead Auditor
- Supporting the Programme Quality Manager with updates to the IMS Document Register, Audit Programme, Airsweb actions from audits and quality documentation
- Supporting delivery of the Audit Programme by either solo auditing or as part of a team
- Monitor and proactively manage close outs of audit findings
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis