Job Title: Quality Inspector
Salary: Excellent salary
Key Skills: Quality, Electronics, Assembly, Manufacturing
About the role
- Provide assurance that goods prepared for delivery to customers are in compliance with all applicable customer and internal specifications.
- Provide assurance that components and sub-assemblies delivered for incorporation into finished products are in compliance with relevant specifications.
- Performs the inspection on components, parts and/or products as prescribed by applicable specifications, technical data requirements, and instructions.
- Provide internal statistical and written reports on levels of conformance to requirements and root cause analysis.
- Assist in the implementation of corrective and preventive actions arising from any identified non-conformances during inspection activities.
- Inspects various composite and fabricated parts, and micro electronic circuit assemblies.
- Communicates nonconforming results to Head of Stores/Quality Manager and relevant department heads.
- Experience in a similar role in an electronics or manufacturing environment.
- GCSE English and Mathematics Grade C or better.
- Relevant engineering or technical qualification at A level or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word for the purposes of data analysis and reporting.
- Familiar with the use and purpose of ERP systems, Epicor preferred.
Job Reference Code – MJH2587MON