Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Officer (QHSE)
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting an experienced Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental officer (QHSE) to join a well-established global manufacturer based in Telford. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their QHSE career within a well-known and prestigious manufacturing organisation where they will be responsible for coordinating and delivering the Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental management systems within a large manufacturing facility. Reporting to the head of department, the QHSE Officer will be responsible for:
- Advising and providing guidance to all senior management on health, safety and environmental matters
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the quality management system
- Coordinating all documentation (internal reference and external reference) to maintain traceability
- Carrying out internal quality audit and corrective actions as needed
- Ensuring all site metrics and quality measures are updated accordingly
- Ensuring that all H&S, Environmental and COSHH regulations are applied throughout the site
- Compiling, implementing and maintaining the company HSE Manual
- Ensuring that any changes in legislation are actioned procedures are amended accordingly
- Completion of risk assessments and ensuring that all systems of work are safe
- Conduct and health, safety and environmental inspections and reports as required
Overview of the candidate
To be considered for this position you will have a proven track record within a Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental role from within a busy manufacturing environment. A NEBOSH qualification will also be required (Diploma level or equivalent is preferred but not essential). You will be a certified ISO/IATF 16949 Internal Auditor and be fully conversant in ISO 9001 / 14001 and 18001 systems.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.