To ensure customer satisfaction and minimised quality costs, primarily through the resolution of customer concerns and the development of the company’s quality system. The role is primarily customer-focused, but with a requirement for improving our internal quality systems through better management and control of our internal audit process.
- Co-ordinating the resolution of internal & external concerns and the administration of the concerns tracking / reporting system.
- Initiating disciplined problem solving for internal & external concerns
- Tracking and formally recording the status of internal and external concerns
- Reporting status to customers.
- Proactive management of customer relations, including the implementation of a “20“PPM plan
- Assisting in the development of the company’s quality system to ensure customer satisfaction, minimised quality costs and the retention of applicable quality standards (e.g. ISO/TS16949).
- Participate in APQP; DFMEA & PFMEA meetings initiated by other VMS personnel (e.g Programme Managers).
- Carry out effective system, process and product audits.
- Ensure all activities carried out are ethical, meet HSE regulations and comply with company procedures
- Other duties not included in the above that may be reasonably expected of a Quality Engineer.
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays