You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the lifting business! The business area of maintenance serviceoffers service solutions and maintenance for all crane brands, lifting equipment, port services and machine tools. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their top-gun team in East Kilbride, Glasgow, Scotland.
You will like
The Quality Engineer job, where you will provide HSEQ support to the office, business unit and customer base and continue development of the HSEQ ISO9001 / ISO14001 / ISO18001 certified HSEQ system. The hours of work will be 36.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, days).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Continued development of the Quality notification module within SAP.
- Control of Warranty management system and customer warranty interface.
- HSEQ certified system controls functional support (Safety systems,calibration, audits, QIP).
- Control of Material certificates and material traceability control.
- Production of and review of legislative customer HSE test certificates.
- Co-ordination of Customer FAT inspection visits.
- Collation of unit HSEQ monthly reporting information.
You will have
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Computer literate with strong IT skills.
- Preferably technical background (e.g. BSc in mechanical or electrical engineering).
- Understanding of Quality Systems (ISO) and processes.
- SAP ERP experience, especially knowledge of SAP QM module is seen as an asset.
- Good IT skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- MS Office, SAP experience
You will get
A competitive salary, likely 28K-31K + Package.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.