Job descriptionJob Title:
Quality Engineer, also keen to hear from Quality Inspectors
Bicester, Oxford, Aylesbury, Banbury
Salary / Benefits:
£34400 to £41000
Main Tier 1 Rail Contractor working on a Major rail scheme.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or a relevant technical subject
- Civil engineering qualifications
- Between 2-4 years' experience of working in construction project delivery in a Quality Engineer or Inspector role with a split between office and on-site activities
- Support project team with QA process and document control requirements and assist with preparing documented information required by the IMS
- Providing data for period reporting and Management Review
- Recording and monitoring close out of actions emanating from audits
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis