Are you a Quality Control (QC) professional working in Pharmaceutical manufacturing? Our client - a leader in pharmaceutical production across IMPs, Primary and Secondary care - is looking for a Quality Control Officer to work with various forms of QC documentation throughout the lab. The successful applicant will provide oversight to Quality Control activities across labelling, raw material quality checks, packaging, controlled drugs registration, processes within the department and both GMP and GDP requirements generally.
- At least 2 years' experience working in a Quality Control Department
- An understanding of a wide variety of QC documentation to include those associated with CD registers, capsule testing, labelling, raw material QC checks, packing materials, product specifications, BMRs, SOPs etc.
- Experience in performing physical inspections of manufactured products
- Broad understanding of requirements in pharmaceutical manufacturing of unlicensed medicines and IMPs from a Quality perspective
- Excellent pharmaceutical GMP and GDP knowledge
- Familiar with process and equipment validation (IQ, OQ and PQ)
- Experience in 'scaling up' manufacturing departments
Your new job:
- Segregate and file QC documentation
- Check the quality of manufactured products to cross-referenced relevant documentation (Sales order, BMR, labels/approved specifications)
- Dispense and manage Controlled Drugs within the department, recording any changes to the CD register
- Check and manager the quality of raw materials, packing materials and analytical materials
- Approve trial samples from the production dept.
- Manage the sampling process and take responsibility for any external sample procedures
- Help in answering any customer queries from a QC perspective
- Work closely with the manager to review SOPs to ensure GMP and GDP compliance
- Attend and contribute to regular meetings with the QC Manager and Final releasing office to discuss any Deviations, Complaints, and or QMS related issues
Your new partner company:
- A leader in the manufacture of a whole host of pharmaceutical products across Primary and Secondary Care
- An expanding business with a strong national presence, looking to go international in the long term
- An IMP licence holder, with a view to capitalise on the Clinical market and develop business further
Our client recognises the need to get the right person in the role given its importance. As such, they have agreed to be flexible and negotiable as to salary. A consultant with Zest would however be happy to give you more information in a preliminary conversation.
Zest is working to a tight deadline for this position, so please apply now for a CV review, or get in touch with Jason Cox at Zest Medical.