To continuously monitor and measure the quality of co-ordinator calls and files, providing feedback, and coaching where required. To mitigate both volume and content of complaints through the effective identification of issues impacting the quality of the customer experience. To ensure the customer is at all times centric to the business, and that the highest standards of customer service are maintained.
This position is based on a 35 hour week. However, the hours may vary in line with business needs.
Call Monitoring and File Reviews
Ensure calls are monitored and files are reviewed to highlight issues in order to improve the delivery of consistent levels of Quality service across all operational teams
- Be responsible for retrospective/remote weekly call and file auditing.
- Conduct ‘end-to-end’ file assessments to ensure we are focused on the entire customer journey.
- Provide intensive feedback for all new co-ordinator staff over and above the Business as Usual audit requirement.
- Conduct feedback meetings with the individual members of the Co-ordinator team in liaison with the relevant Team Manager.
- Liaise with Team Managers in providing appropriate bespoke co-ordinator coaching on call handling/ file quality.
- Utilise the appropriate resource to ensure individuals receive the relevant training or additional assistance to meet the business need.
- Provide QA data upon request.
To ensure there is effective two-way written and verbal communication with all parties.
- Ensure that all information, relevant to the call/department is effectively communicated to the team.
- Communicate any problems, developments or changes to the Operations Management Team.
- Collate relevant data for on-going BAU training needs at departmental level.
- Ensure all information (paper or electronic) for coordinator use is fit for purpose/up to date and signed off by operational managers.
- Identify any gaps to ensure Induction training remains relevant and up to date, or on-going BAU training updates.
Facilitate a Customer Centric, Quality Driven Culture
To highlight and manage positive and negative performance issues at both individual and team level. To liaise with the Operational Management Team to:
- Identify generic performance issues and offer appropriate support.
- Ensure that negative performance issues are fully documented and that follow-up timescales are agreed during review and are shared with the team manager for one-to-one meetings.
- Pro- actively live, drive and maintain a culture dedicated to the delivery of customer service to the expectation levels of our clients.
- Identify gaps in performance related to specific client needs and ensure information is shared with appropriate parties.
- To take part and contribute to QA Manager/Operations Manager meetings.
- Empower individuals to address and resolve complaints.
- Create/Manage and maintain Quality Management Information spreadsheets and other documents e.g. call guides that drive Quality.
QA Sept 18
- Well presented and in-line with working within a corporate enviornment
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent
- Educated to A'Level standard or equivalent
- Certificate /diploma in customer service or related area
Specialist Skills & Knowledge
Evidence of experience within the following areas:
- Appraisal of customer service calls preferably via some form of auditing
- Customer Service experience
- Facilitating business change
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Ability to interpret and analyse data and identify trends
- Ability to describe and understand the difference between good and outstanding customer service
- Proven experience of working to and exceeding results driven deadlines
- Proven ability to deal effectively with complaint investigation and providing positive solutions
- Experience in the Travel Insurance/Motor Warranty Industry
- A period of sustained experience within a people management role
- Conceptual knowledge of TCF
- Proactive and challenging
- Attention to detail and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Srong problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Current driving licence