At Heinz Wattie's we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to consumers around the globe. We are proud to be part of the Kraft Heinz Company and together are revolutionizing the food industry - we are dedicated to being the best food company, powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
Are you a bright spark, who's worked in a manufacturing supervisory position previously, ideally in a food processing/packaging environment?
We have an exciting opportunity at our Tomoana site for a Quality Assurance Technician in our Petfood department.
To qualify for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Provide quality support to manufacturing. Carry out projects to improve production quality & reduce waste due to down time and substandard production
- To maintain safe work practices at all times, and to behave in accordance with the Company’s ethical standards.
- To uphold the Heinz values and to work in a way that contributes to the Company’s vision.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Have attended a Low Acid course.
- Good Numeracy, Literacy & Communication skills.
- Have seam evaluation skills, or be motivated to learn these skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- The true ownership to influence the success of the World's 5th largest food company
- International career opportunities
- A challenging environment where no two days are the same and that you'll be challenged every day.
- On-going opportunities for you to grow and develop as a leader within our thriving organization
Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.,
, Please provide the following information for the employee who referred you.,
NOTE: An illness, disease, injury or disability may affect your capacity to work safely, or be aggravated by the type of work you've applied for. Do you have any medical conditions or injuries that could be affected by:, If you are offered employment, the offer is made subject to your obtaining a full medical clearance following the completion of our pre-employment medical, which includes drug and alcohol testing.,
, Under the "Clean Slate" Legislation you may be entitled to answer "No" to the following question, even if you have criminal convictions. It is your obligation to determine if you meet the criteria of the "Clean Slate" Legislation. Refer to the Department of Justice or their website for further information., If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, further information will be requested at interview. Please be aware that failure to disclose or declare information, or provision of false or misleading information may result in your employment being terminated if your application is successful. Part of the recruitment process is seeking a copy of your criminal record from the Ministry of Justice, regardless of whether you have declared convictions or not.,