Postcode: CV9 2SQ
Address: Holly Lane
ContractType: Fixed Term
This is about putting our products through their paces. After all, only the best will do.
Our products go through rigorous tests before hitting our shelves. First off, we need to assess if they meet both legal and safety requirements. After that it's down to quality. It means you'll organise panels for testing, co-ordinate meetings with suppliers and put in place the processes and procedures that help us make well-informed purchasing decisions.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. Naturally, the products we select for these stores are central to our success. And Quality Assurance is an essential part of this winning formula.
Quality Assurance Assistant
Fixed term contract - 12 months
We have fantastic opportunities available to join our Quality Assurance Assistant team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working towards achieving the QA Strategy Goals set out for 2019 - 2021
- Manage the efficient and accurate flow of correspondence and information, both incoming and outgoing with internal and external parties
- Assist in the development and maintaining of QA systems, procedures and documentation
- Actively manage area of responsibility
- Manage solutions to drive the efficiency of the QA processes and implementation across the business
- Support the QA Manager by being proactive and responsive
- General administration duties, covering other QA Assistants where necessary
- Undertake training to keep on top of legislation as required in your area
- 5 GCSEs grade A to C (or equivalent), must include English and Maths
- Experience working within a quality related system or relevant field / retailer / supplier
- Computer literate
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Able to prioiritise and work to strict deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Presentation / training skills
- Ideally you will possess knowledge of food / non-food technical regulatory areas, and knowledge of QM systems / product safety controls