At SOLIDWORKS and 3Dbyme, we are passionate about design. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary RD team, helping imagine, design and test software solutions that will transform the future of how products are designed and created by individuals and teams. The mission of the 3DbyMe development team is to innovate and develop the next generation consumer focused design tools. The team will take advantage of state of the art modem technologies to support the development of an exciting next generation direct modelling system.
As a "Quality Assurance 3D Content Creation" at SolidWorks you'll be at the very heart of our RD team. With overall responsibility for product quality and each feature your team develops, there are huge opportunities waiting for you to help shape the future of 3D design software.
We're looking for a high impact individual who can deliver significant, even game changing success, improving product design and productivity, challenging themselves and others to raise their game. You will provide the leadership and user awareness needed for ensuring we design and deliver useful, usable web applications in a modem, connected, social world. You will ensure all aspects, from initial exposure to prolonged use, are responsive, intuitive, reliable and fun. Above all you are user obsessed knowing their pain points and needs all the while continually considering how you can exceed their expectations.
You will also have the opportunity to (but not limited to) do the following:
- Produce 3D content for future use on the 3DbyMe platform
- Produce material targeted at future 3DbyMe users, e.g. tutorials, blogs etc.
- Participating in research, planning, and design of functionality for 3DbyMe.
- Y ou love products, you're obsessed with the detail.
- 3D Design is an exciting, fun subject that users intensely care about and we want you to share that passion.
- A proven track record of success as a product designer with awesome CAD and design skills.
- A results focused approach combined with a broad skillset including competitor analysis, defining quality and user acceptance metrics.
- You make complex things simple to understand.
- Possesses polished interpersonal skills, strong self-motivation and maturity.
- Highly organized and precise.
- Ability to discuss design ideas and design rationale, both orally and in writing.