**Permanent Position **
**Mon-Thu-8am-5pm & Fri-8am-1pm**
My client are an Engineering company that manufacture highly complex Aerospace components, and their products range from fuel connectors, to large structural ribs and stingers. They have a team of highly skilled engineers that set new standards in high speed, precision machining and fabrication.
To provide a high standard of Quality Administration and support the Quality Team.
- Carry out all relevant Quality Administration checks ensuring that all process documentation is stamped and or signed accordingly.
- Support the Quality Engineers with any Administration tasks that may increase efficiency.
- Promote quality achievement and performance throughout the organization
- Ensure that any discrepancies with certification or administration is highlighted, investigated and resolved prior to the deliver to the customer.
- Keep accurate and up to date, data is maintained in relation to Quality Administration / Certification.
- Raise any concerns or barriers when creating certification / documentation that may delay products being delivered to customer specifications including delivery date.
- Assistance to quality team in preparation for audits.
- Carrying out any other duties that may be delegated by senior management that are commensurate with the conduct of the company’s business.
- Microsoft office tool use.
Personal Specification/Essential Qualities
- Must be enthusiastic and proactive.
- Good communication skills required.
- Attention to detail is a requirement.
- Must be able to work in a busy and thriving environment
- This job description is not exhaustive and may be reviewed and amended further to the requirements of the role, the team or the business in general.