When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. With revenues of $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What you do will include:
- Providing QP certification in compliance with regulatory requirements and if required, specific client technical agreements
- Providing QP GMP declarations, including on site audits
- Conducting internal and external audits
- Acting as a Quality Lead and a key contact point for Quality for major clients
- Providing information and training on the EU QP roles and responsibilities to FCS personnel both inside and outside of the UK
- Provision of GMP training
- Supporting teams within Business Development and Project Management at pre-contract stage to assess new contracts.
- Providing technical advice and support in the preparation of Technical Agreements
- Support client and competent authority audits/inspections with QP input
How will you get here?
Experience, Qualifications & Abilities
- You must be an eligible Qualified Person (as per Article 49 of Directive 2001/83/EC) - we are open to someone who is newly qualified or more experienced - to be named on the FCS Horsham manufacturing license
- Open to travel for the role up to approx. 10%. Due to COVID this is currently limited, however in usual circumstances travel is expected to include trips circa 3 or 4 times a year within Asia and the US and within the UK or Europe circa 2 or 3 times a year.
- Experience acting as a QP for IMPs (Investigational Medicinal Products) – Beneficial, not essential
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical product development process – Desirable, not essential
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Remote and flexible working options once training is completed
- Annual bonus
- Free on-site car parking
- Competitive contributory pension
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivalled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it’s not just a career. It’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.