Circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Dependant on experience)
37.5 hrs per week (Monday – Friday)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of successful Engineering businesses who are leaders in their field. They are looking to recruit an experienced and diligent QHSE Manager who will take the lead in driving the Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental systems and activities within the business.
The QHSE Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing the QHSE strategy into the department
- Manage all QHSE Systems and be responsible for the upkeep of documentation systems
- Work with other departmental managers in all issues relating to Quality and HSE
- Liaise with customers regarding Quality concerns and drive rectification internally in conjunction with the Production and the Engineering departments
- Ensure supplier quality through communicating and working with suppliers regarding any concerns and non-conformances
- Be responsible for all Health and Safety across the site to include delivering training, completing risk assessments, occupational health issues, accident and near-miss investigations
- Ensure that environmental management accreditations are maintained throughout the site and take the lead in putting new systems and accreditations in place
- Identify and opportunities for improvements within the Quality, Health Safety and Environmental functions within the business
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced QHSE professional who has excellent knowledge and experience of ISO9001/ ISO14001 and OHAS18001 (essential) gained from within a engineering/ manufacturing environment
- Have previous experience in managing Supplier / internal / customer quality issues
- Hold a relevant HSE qualification (ideally NEBOSH but IOSH as a minimum)
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.